Monday, April 20, 2009

Fixing Bathroom Inside Window

When I took over my house their was a small little spot that showed some rotten wood from water. As I pulled the molding off I saw the wood under was rotten too, so I replaced the wood under the molding and trim. Also I couldn't find the right trim to just replace the bottom part, so I had to go buy all new trim and replaced the trim all the way around the window so it matches. I think it came out great and I put 2 coats of paint on but I think the paint brush I was using wasn't very good so I will have to try and put a 3rd coat with another brush to get the paint to look great.

Before with the small rotten wood


After taking bottom trim and all molding off


Replaced with new wood


All new trim, 1 new molding, and all areas painted (finished)

1 comment: