Sunday, August 12, 2012

Backyard



The back yard When I bought the house


Now some upgrades.

Before during winter

Before During winter 

 I added some small planters to te fence that I got at Dollar Tree.  Also the tree in the picture was slowly dying and I was lucky enough that I was about to get NES to cut it down for free.

Tree gone really opens up the area

Then I had some extra lumber around and I decided to use a stair brace to make a planter.  I cut it donw to the size I wanted and added a 2x4 to keep it together and help keep the grass from getting to the area.
 


 Put in the conrer of the yard and added leaves and compost I had from the year before

I added a bamboo bush and two vines plants and the vines have taken over.  You can barely see the 4ft bamboo bush that was 1 ft when I planted it.

Then I added mulch to the groun all the way around the outside and right now just the street side back side.  Then I hit Lowe's off and on and got the $1-$2 plants on clearance and added some plants here and there.  I added more color on the inside because that is what I see from the carport area.

View from the street side.  I planted a bunch of blubs but they didn't do so good this year.  So I was some plants on clearance and cleared them out by getting a bunch of rose type bushes that will or should cover the fence and be about 5-7 ft tall, I'll keep them trimmed.  I also added some dwarf butterfly bushes along the neighbors driveway side. So hopefully next year the outside of the fence will be covered by the bushes. 




No comments:

Post a Comment