Sunday, August 12, 2012

Breezeway New Look

When I first bought the house the little breezeway was just a unused area and not sure what to do with it. So as I kept thinking of what to do with it, it started to shape into something a lot nicer.

Before


Now (after adding new paint on both walls, gravel, bench, and plants)


I have updated more since the last pic.

I didn't like the look of the back wall of the lubber, so I decided to make a planter to cover it up.

I still had some old wood from a deck that was taking apart, I used some for planters and compost bin.

I added a good size bottom so a plant or plants would have enough soil.

All put to togerther with slanted shelves to hold soil for other plants

I added a vine plant first and it really has taken off.

Now

Maybe someday I can add a custom hot tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment